Classy Cats relies strictly on private contributions, volunteers, and fund raisers to keep up the daily operations.
Because we are a 501(c)3 organization all donations are tax deductible (please refer to government tax guidelines if there are any questions about a specific items eligibility).
Monetary Donations assist us greatly. They help with the costs of providing care for the cats while in our program. This can include a variety of needs from daily care, to veterinary visits or treatments needed by the cats.
We would be happy to accept these donations through PayPal, mailed to P.O.Box 1755 Roanoke, TX 76262, or they can be given in person at any adoption event.
Every little bit helps. A donation of $10 can buy a variety pack of cat toys or five bags of treats. We will gladly accept any amount you can provide and we have some designated values that we like to give recognition for on our contributors page.
While cash donations are certainly appreciated we have a variety of items that are needed and help us greatly.
- Cleaning Supplies: paper towels, trash bags, bleach, sponges, and various other items can be of great help for us maintaining the main foster facilities.
- Cat Toys and Comfort Items: toy mice, cat trees, small balls (foam, plastic or other), cat beds, cat mats, cubby condos, scratching posts, etc. These can either be items that have been made personally or ones purchased at a store
- Cat Litter: We use Tidy Cats non-clumping clay Litter. 40-50lb bags are under $10 at most pet centers, warehouse clubs and discount centers. We use about 300lbs per week. Litter donations are greatly appreciated.
- Cat Food: We welcome nutritionally balanced dry cat food. Friskies, Purina One, Priority and premium brands have the protien content cats need. We also welcome wet (canned) cat food. Friskies and Fancy Feast are the kitties favorites. We need both adult and kitten formulas.
- Gift Cards: Walmart, PetsMart, Petco, Visa, American Express gift cards are very useful. We are able to purchase what supplies we need for our foster facilities and all the little things the kitties love.