While cash donations are certainly appreciated we have a variety of items that are needed
and help us greatly.
Because we are a 501(c)3 organization all material donations are tax deductible.
(please refer to government tax guidelines if there are any questions about a specific items eligibility)
Monetary Donations - These assist us greatly to help with the costs of providing care
for the cats while in our care. This can include a variety of needs from daily care to veterinary visits or treatments needed by the cats.
We would be happy to accept these donations through the paypal link provided below, mailed to the PO Box listed above, or they can be given in person when we are at the PetSmart in Watauga on Sunday afternoons.
We will gladly accept any amount you can provide and we have some designated values as well that we like to give recognition for.
Fat Cats - For a $500.00 donation we recognize these individuals(or groups) as great supporters of our organization with the following:
Top Cats - For a $75.00 donation we recognize these individuals(or groups) as great supporters of our organization with the following:
- A entry in our Fat Cats lineup in the Classy Contributors section of the website.(optional)
- The donator will be allowed to include a brief message as well as a web URL in the entry in the Fat Cats Lineup*.
- A entry in our Top Cats lineup in the Classy Contributors section of the website.(optional)
- The donator will be allowed to choose the acknowledgement label. (i.e. The Smith Family, John Smith, or Smith's Automotive) *.
Other Items - There are a variety of other items we could use listed below, if you have an item you wish to donate
but don't see listed below please use the contact us portion of the page and we can verify whether or not we can take the item.
|Donate Now - $500.00
||Donate Now - $75.00
||Open Amount Donation|
- Cleaning supplies, such as paper towels, trash bags, bleach, sponges, and various other items can be of great help for us maintaining the main foster facilities.
- Cat toys and comfort items. This could be anything from a simple toy mouse to a cat tree or cuddle cups(the round cat beds). These can either be items that have been made personally or ones purchased at a store.
- Cat litter, we make sure all cats we are fostering are litter trained and therefore can go through a lot of litter on a regular basis.