A Non-Profit Rescue and Adoption Agency
Since Classy Cats is a non-profit organization we rely on volunteers to help accomplish our goals. The range of tasks that can be performed by volunteers is quite extensive with varying levels of time commitment. Even the smallest commitment to help can often make a huge difference in our daily routines.
Fill Out a Volunteer Application
- Volunteer to help clean our foster headquarters. Scooping litter boxes, refilling food/water dishes, playing with and petting the cats. The "Cat Ranch" is located in Roanoke, Texas. This could be as little as simple as stopping by one day a week in the morning or evening and helping with these duties. A little help goes a long way.
- Help with set-up and break-down at our PetsMart adoption events. This can include: setting up tables, cages, loading cats from transport, placing signs on cages, and miscellaneous other items.
- Provide a Foster Home for cats being cared for by Classy Cats. Being a foster to a expectant mother during kitten season is an excellent way to show your children "the miracle of birth" without adding more kittens to an already overpopulated world.
- Help socialize cats and kittens.
- Transport cats to/from vet appointments.
- Administrative work: address postcards, data entry, follow-up calls, collate folders
- Help write cat biographies for Petfinder and cage displays.
- Grant research and proposal writing.
These are just some of the ways that you could help us. If you could provide help or services not listed above please contact us to discuss your ideas.